Relocato Compliance program. In such event Relocato expects the supplier to accept those reasonable changes.
The Supplier Declared Herewith:
To comply all areas of its business operations, with all applicable laws, regulations of the applicable legal system(s)
Prohibition of Corruption and Bribery:
To tolerate no form of and not to engage in any form of corruption or bribery, including any payment of other form of benefit conferred on any government official for influencing decision making in violation of law
Participation in Anti-social Actions:
To refuse to tolerate any participation or involvement in anti-social activities
To respect, privacy and secrecy of the confidential information deposited from customers and third parties
Respect of the Basic Human Rights of Employees:
- To promote equal opportunities for a treatment of its employees irrespective of skin color, race, nationality, social background, disabilities, sexual orientation, political or religious conviction, sec or age
- To respect the personal dignity, privacy and rights of everyone
- To refuse to tolerate any unacceptable treatment of employees, such a mental cruelty, sexual harassment or discrimination
- To prohibit behavior including gestures, language and physical contact, that is sexual, coercive, threatening, abusive or exploitative
- To provide fair remuneration and to guarantee the national statutory minimum wages
- To comply with the maximum number of working hours laid down in the applicable law
Prohibition of Forced or Child Labour:
- To comply with all applicable child labor laws, including those related to hiring, wages, hours worked, overtime and working conditions. A supplier must not use involuntary labor of any kind, including prison labor. The supplier must not employ workers under the age of 14
- Health and safety of employees
- To take responsibility for the health and safety of its employees
- To control hazards and to take best reasonably possible pre-cautionary measures against accidents and occupational diseases
- To provide training and ensure that employees are educated in health and safety issues
- To comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and standards as well as implement an effective system to identify and eliminate potential hazards to the environment
- To minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in environmental protection
- To set up or follow an environmental policy according to ISO 9001 or equivalent
- To use best efforts to promote among its supplier?s compliance with this Code of Conduct
- To comply the principles of no discrimination about supplier selection and treatment
Relocato Environmental Policy Statement:
Relocato recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to carry out all measures reasonably practicable with a goal to minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and appeal our employees, suppliers and partners to help improving environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the organizations activities
- Preventing environmental pollution and conservation problems
- Minimize toxic emissions through proper caring, CNG Compatible Vehicles and use and maintenance guidelines of the vehicles
- Recycling of packaging materials
- Minimization of inefficiencies in Material, Water, Energy consumptions
- Focus on the use of Eco-Friendly Cleaning agents
- Strict Implementation of No Smoking Policy within the organization
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Encouraging our partners to adopt environment policies
- Promoting awareness among the staff and providing training on environmental issues and the possible impact on environment through our activities
- Continual performance of the environmental of our products, services, and processes
- Complying with all legal and other requirements that apply to the organization's operations related to its environmental aspects
This Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
Anti Corruption Policy:
Relocato is a quality oriented company and committed to fight against corruption, bribery and fraud activities.
It is our policy to comply with all laws, rules and regulations governing anti bribery and Prevention of Corruption Act 1988 in India.
This policy applies to individual employees, agents, suppliers, consultants or any other people or bodies associated with Relocato Relocations or any of its subsidiaries and employees.
Bribery is committed when an encouragement or reward is provided to gain any commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage for Relocato Relocations or another party.
No cash may be offered to or accepted from customers, suppliers, consultants, government representatives, private person or company to seek any favor in the business in any circumstances.
This policy does not prohibit the following practices:
- Normal and appropriate hospitality (given or received) It is limited to only promotional business gift, such as calendars, diaries, pen, invitation to Relocato organized sport or social cause etc. like Terry Fox Run. The value of gift and hospitality is varied but remain modest and shall not exceed Rs. 500/- maximum
- The giving of a ceremonial gift on a festival or